Your One-Stop Shop to Become a Florida Notary
The American Association of Notaries offers a simple step-by-step guide to become a Florida notary. With our help, becoming a Florida notary is easy and hassle-free.
To become a notary public in Florida, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a legal resident of the State of Florida
- Have no criminal convictions or felonies
- Be able to read, write and understand the English language
How It Works
Complete the Florida notary application.
The American Association of Notaries is an approved vendor to submit Florida notary applications electronically with the Florida Governor's Office. Our online notary application wizard will guide you step-by-step through the Florida notary application process. Click here to start the Florida notary application process.
Order your Florida notary bond and supplies from the American Association of Notaries.
The state requires that all Florida notary applicants provide a four-year, $7,500 Florida notary bond and pay the $39 state filing fee. The cost of the four-year, $7,500 Florida notary bond is only $40. Our notary application wizard will guide to the page to choose the notary supplies package that fits your needs.
Mail your signed and completed application and notary training certificate to AAN.
Sign and mail your completed Florida notary application, signed notary bond, oath of office and the notary training certificate to the American Association of Notaries. We will review your notary application for accuracy and completeness before filing it with the Florida Department of State.
We will mail you the notary commission certificate and notary supplies.
We will mail you your Florida notary commission certificate and supplies once you are approved as a notary.
Complete Florida Notary Package
Everything you need to become a Florida Notary
Including a One-year Membership in AAN
Limited time offer - over 40% in savings on supplies
|Florida 4-year, $7,500 notary bond||$40.00|
|State filing fee||$39.00|
Cosco self-inking rectangular notary stamp Item #210
(Item #210) Available in 11 case colors.
|- or -|
Trodat self-inking rectangular notary stamp Item #201
(Item #201) Available in 13 case colors.
|Notary record book (Item # FL702) (Item #702)||$ 9.95|
|Free-one-year membership to AAN||$19.00|
* This package may be purchased separately at the same net savings without the state mandatory 4-year, $7,500 notary bond for $12.95 plus $6.95 for shipping. Enter item # P101 on the order form. The Florida 4-year, $7,500 notary bond may also be purchased separately for $40.00. Discounts/Savings apply only to supplies and not to notary bonds or errors and omissions insurance policies.
Notary bond and state filing fee are required by Florida notary law.
Why Complete Your Application Online?
Speed - Your application will be approved faster, which means you'll get your commission sooner!
Accuracy - The Secretary of State will use your information exactly as you type it. You will not have to worry about someone else making a mistake with your application.
Tracking - You will be able to track the status of your application online, and you will receive notifications regarding the status of your application.
Payment option - You will have the choice of paying for your application online using a credit card, or you can pay by check.
Multiple Applicants - Ideal for businesses! Unlike other websites, we allow you to apply for notary commissions for more than one person.
Flexibility - You can save your application at any point and come back later to finish it.
Don't want to apply online?
Applying online is safe, easy, and fast, but if you'd prefer to apply offline, just follow these three simple steps to start the Florida notary application process.
You'll get everything that's required to become a commissioned Florida Notary Public in ten to fourteen days.
- Click here to print the Florida notary application forms.
- Select the Florida notary bond and state filing fee listed on the order form for $79.00 Then choose your stamp case color. All of our notary supplies are manufactured in-house, comply with Florida notary laws, and come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Mail us your completed Florida notary application, order form, and payment. We will review your application for accuracy, issue the bond, and file it with the Florida Department of State. We will ship your notary commission certificate and notary supplies to you once you are approved as a notary public.
Florida notary bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, the American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company (established 1900). Kal Tabbara is a licensed insurance agent in Florida.