Renew Your Florida Notary
Commission in Just a Few Easy Steps
Avoid the hassle of a lapsed notary commission. Renewing your Florida notary commission with us is simple, fast and affordable. Simply follow the steps outlined below to continue your notary work uninterrupted.
To renew your Florida notary commission you must:
- Complete and submit a Florida notary application no more than sixty days before your current commission expires.
- Purchase a $7,500, Florida notary bond.
- Pay a $39.00 state filing fee.
- Purchase a new Florida notary stamp.
Complete Florida Notary Package
Everything you need to be a Florida Notary
Including a One-year Membership in AAN
Limited time offer - over 40% in savings on supplies
|Florida 4-year, $7,500 notary bond||$40.00|
|State filing fee||$39.00|
COSCO self-inking rectangular notary stamp Item #FL210
Available in 11 case colors.
|- or -|
TRODAT P4 self-inking rectangular notary stamp Item #FL201
Available in 13 case colors.
|Notary record book (Item #FL702)||$ 9.95|
|One-year membership to AAN||$19.00|
* This package may be purchased separately at the same net savings without the state mandatory 4-year, $7,500 notary bond for $12.95 plus $6.95 for shipping. Enter item # P101 on the order form. The Florida 4-year, $7,500 notary bond may also be purchased separately for $40.00. Discounts/Savings apply only to supplies and not to notary bonds or errors and omissions insurance policies.
Notary bond and state filing fee are required by Florida notary law.
Why Complete Your Application Online?
Don't want to renew online?
Applying online is safe, easy, and fast, but if you'd prefer to apply offline, just follow these three simple steps to start the Florida notary application process.
You'll get everything that's required to become a commissioned Florida Notary Public in ten to fourteen days.
- Click here to print the Florida notary application forms.
- Select the Florida notary bond and state filing fee listed on the order form for $79.00 Then choose your stamp case color. All of our notary supplies are manufactured in-house, comply with Florida notary laws, and come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Mail us your completed Florida notary application, order form, and payment. We will review your application for accuracy, issue the bond, and file it with the Florida Department of State. We will ship your notary commission certificate and notary supplies to you once you are approved as a notary public.
Florida notary bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, the American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company (established 1900). Kal Tabbara is a licensed insurance agent in Florida.